- Complies with IEEE 802.11n/g/b standards for 2.4GHz Wireless LAN.
- Up to 150Mbps data rate for Wi-Fi network.
- Combines functions of high speed ADSL Modem, wireless router and 4-port switch.
- Supports both ADSL and WAN broadband access.
- Provides 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP+AES) security.
- Supports IPv6 protocol.
- Supports PVC detecting automatically.
- IGMP multicast and IGMP proxy are supported.
- Multiple BSSID function allows user to set maximum three virtual APs for different needs.
- QoS function allocates network bandwidth reasonably.
- The IP, MAC and URL filtering makes access and time control more flexibly.
- Repeater and WDS function for easy WiFi expansion.
-WiFi on/off and Power on/off buttons make configuration simple.
- 3 *10/100Mbps LAN Ports
- 1 *10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port
- 1 *RJ11 ADSL Port
|Antenna||- 1 * 5dBi Fixed Antenna|
|Power Supply||- 9V DC/0.5A|
- 1 *WPS/RST Button
- 1 *WiFi ON/OFF Button
- 1 *Power ON/OFF Switch
- 1 *Power, 1 *System, 1*Internet, 1*WLAN, 1*ADSL, 4 *LAN
|Dimensions(L x W x H)||- 4.8 x 3.9 x 2.1 in. (122 x 99 x 55mm)|
- IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+
- 802.11n: Up to 150Mbps
- 802.11g: Up to 54Mbps (dynamic)
- 802.11b: Up to11Mbps (dynamic)
|Wireless Security||- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 (AES/TKIP)|
- 135M: -65 dBm@10% PER
- 54M: -68 dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -85 dBm@8% PER
- 6M: -88 dBm@10% PER
- 1M: -90 dBm@8% PER
|- Easy Setup
- LAN, LAN IPv6, DHCP
- Access Control List
- Port Mapping
- Bridge Setting
- IGMP, UPnP, DDNS, FTP Server
- MAC/IP/PORT /URL Filter
- ND150 Wireless ADSL Router *1
- Power Adapter *1
- Ethernet Cable *1
- Telephone Cable *2
- ADSL Splitter *1
- Quick Installation Guide *1
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~50℃ (32 ℉~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70 ℃ (-40 ℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
It is suitable for: ND150, ND300
Connect your computer to the router by cable, enter http://192.168.1.1.
User Name and Password are required, by default both are admin in lowercase letter. Click Login.
First, the Easy Setup page will turn up for basic and quick settings, choose one language, click NEXT.
Choose your country and the ISP you cooperates, enter User Name, Password provided by your ISP, click NEXT.
By default, the SSID is TOTOLINK ND300, you can change it as you like. Then select WPA2 Mixed (Recommended) for Encryption. Enter password, click APPLY to make all settings work.
|It is suitable for: ND150, ND300|
Application: Access control list (ACL) is used to allow or deny a specific group of IP to send or receive traffic from your network into another network.
Login the ADSL Router’s web-configuration interface at first, and then click Access Management.
In this interface,click Firewall>ACL. Active the ACL function firstly, and then you can create the ACL rule for better access control.
|It is suitable for: ND150, ND300|
Connect to the Modem Router by cable or wireless at first. Type in 192.168.1.1 in the address field of web browser and then press Enter key.
Then below window will pop up that requires you to enter valid User Name and Password.
Enter admin for User Name and Password, both in lower case letters. Then click LOGIN button or press Enter key.
Now you have logged into the web interface of the Modem Router. Then click Setup->WAN,you can setup the PPPoE connection.
Note: VPI and VCI are provided by the ISP
After chose the PPPoA/PPPoE type, you should enter the account and password provided by you ISP in the corresponding field.