- Complies with 802.11b/g/n standards.
- Up to 300Mbps date rate for Wi-Fi network.
- Two external antennas enhance the throughput’s stability.
- Portable and compact stylish design.
- Supports quick setting by smart phone.
- Supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) Wi-Fi extension by one-click.
- One Ethernet port for connecting wired devices to wireless network.
- Energy saving and environmental protection.
|Interface||- 1 *10/100BaseTX (Auto MDI/MDIX) RJ45 port|
|Power Supply||- 5V /1A internal power|
- 1* WPS Button,
- 1*RST Button
- 1 *SYS, 1* Wi-Fi
- 2 *4dBi External Antennas
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||- 52 x 85.7 x 30.9mm (not including antennas)|
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11n
- Up to 300Mbps
- < 20dBm
|Wireless security||- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)|
- 11b 11M: - 81 dBm
- 11g 54M: - 68 dBm
- 11n HT20: - 65 dBm
HT40: - 62 dBm
- EX200 Wireless Extender *1
- Ethernet Cable *1
- Quick Installation Guide *1
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~50 ℃ (32 ℉~122℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70 ℃ (-40 ℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
The wireless extender is a repeater (Wi-Fi signal amplifier), which relays a WiFi signal, expands the original wireless signal, and extends the WiFi signal to other places where there is no wireless coverage or where the signal is weak.
This article applies to: EX200
Set up steps
STEP-1：Configure the extension
l Please reset the extender first by pressing the reset button/hole on the extender.
l Connect to the extender's LAN port with a network cable from a computer network port (or to search for and connect the expander's wireless signal)
Note: The default Wi-Fi Name and Password are printed on the Wi-Fi Info Card to connect to theextender.
STEP-2：Login to the management page
Open the browser, clear the address bar, enter 192.168.0.254 to the management page, Then check Repeater Setting.
STEP-3：View or modify the wireless parameters
Click ❶Show,->❷Choose your router’s 2.4GHz SSID->❸Enter your router’s wireless password, ❹Change the SSID and password for extended 2.4GHz wireless network, ❺click Connet.
STEP-4：Extender position display
Move the Extender to a different location for a best Wi-Fi access.
It is suitable for: EX100, EX200, EX300, EX750, EX1200M, EX1200T
Of course,TOTOLINK Extender can connect with many other brands WPS-supported routers by WPS button such as TP-LINK, D-LINK and TRENDNET.