- IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a, up to 867Mbps (5G) or 300Mbps (2.4G)
- Two SMA interface, one integrated antenna.
- Next generation 11ac Wi-Fi for superior wireless performance.
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES) encryption.
- Works with all existing network infrastructure.
- Easy to configure and monitor.
- Supports Window 10/8/7/Vista and Linux.
|LED Indicators||- 1 *LINK, 1 *ACT|
- 2 *5dBi desktop antennas
- IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a
2.4G: up to 300Mbps
5G: up to 867Mbps
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
2.4G: 11b 11M: -81 dbm
11g 54M: -68 dbm
11n: HT20: -65 dbm
HT40: -62 dbm
5G：11a 54M: -68 dbm
HT20 -65 dbm
HT40: -62 dbm
11ac HT80: -61dbm
- A1200PE Wireless Adapter *1
- 2dBi antenna *1
- Resource CD *1
- Low Profile Bracket *1
- Quick Installation Guide *1
|- Windows 10 (32/64bits), Windows 8 (32/64bits), Windows 7 (32/64bits), Windows XP (32/64bits)
It is suitable for: All TOTOLINK adapters
l Before downloading files. please confirm the hardware version ofyour device and choose the corresponiding driver version
Set up steps
STEP-1: Guide for Hardware Version
For most TOTOLINK adapter, you can see a bar coded stickers at the front of the device, the character string started with Model No.(for example N150UA) and ended with Hardware Version (for example V5.0) is the serial number of your device. See below:
Open browser, enter www.totolink.net Download the required files.
For example, if your hardware version is V5.0 , please download V5 version.
Note: If the hardware version is V1, V1 will be hidden.
STEP-3: Unzip the file, click to install the driver.
STEP-4: Please waiting for a few seconds.
STEP-5: Click"Finish", the driver program is installed successfully.
This FAQ is suitable for: All TOTOLINK adapters.
Application: The procedures in different systems are quite similar, therefore, here takes the procedures in Windows XP for example.
Insert the Resource CD into your CD-ROM drive, the window (Figure 1) will appear. Please choose the model No. (Ex. A1000UA) from the drop-down list and click Install.
Follow the instructions step-by-step to complete Installation.