- Complies with IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3ab standards.
- Integrates 10/100/1000Mbps transceiver.
- Supports PCI-E slot.
- Crossover Detection & Auto-correction.
- Supports wake-on-LAN and remote wake-up.
- Supports Full Duplex flow control (IEEE8.2.3x).
- Supports transmission/receiving FIFO (8K/64K).
- Supports Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista (32/64-bit) and Mac OS X 10.4~10.7.
|- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab|
- 1*10/100/1000Mbps STP / UTP port
|- 10/100/1000Mbps for Full-Duplex mode|
- 1*10M (Link/Activity/Speed) LED
- 1*100M (Link/Activity/Speed) LED
- 1*1000M (Link/Activity/Speed) LED
- 1*FDX (Full Duplex) LED
- PX1000 Network Adapter *1
- Resource CD *1
- Low Profile Bracket *1
- Windows 10(32/64bits), Windows 8(32/64bits), Windows 7(32/64bits), Windows XP(32/64bits)
- Mac OS X 10.4~10.7
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40 ℃ (32 ℉~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70 ℃ (-40 ℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
It is suitable for: All TOTOLINK adapters
l Before downloading files. please confirm the hardware version ofyour device and choose the corresponiding driver version
Set up steps
STEP-1: Guide for Hardware Version
For most TOTOLINK adapter, you can see a bar coded stickers at the front of the device, the character string started with Model No.(for example N150UA) and ended with Hardware Version (for example V5.0) is the serial number of your device. See below:
Open browser, enter www.totolink.net Download the required files.
For example, if your hardware version is V5.0 , please download V5 version.
Note: If the hardware version is V1, V1 will be hidden.
STEP-3: Unzip the file, click to install the driver.
STEP-4: Please waiting for a few seconds.
STEP-5: Click"Finish", the driver program is installed successfully.
This FAQ is suitable for: All TOTOLINK adapters.
Application: The procedures in different systems are quite similar, therefore, here takes the procedures in Windows XP for example.
Insert the Resource CD into your CD-ROM drive, the window (Figure 1) will appear. Please choose the model No. (Ex. A1000UA) from the drop-down list and click Install.
Follow the instructions step-by-step to complete Installation.