HAC200 is a wireless LAN controller that designed to central manage TOTOLINK ceiling mount AP and In-wall AP series in your organization. It supports up to 200 access points management, mainly used in hotels, enterprises, schools, shopping malls, restaurants to simplify the deployment and operation of wireless network.
Access Point Discovery Automatically
HAC200 could automatically find out all TOTOLINK ceiling mount APs and in-wall APs in the network, allowing you to control all by adding them into AP management list.
Centralized Management By Group
Multiple AP groups could be created in HAC200 so that you can central manage all APs by group easily and fast, including unified Wireless Basic settings, Channel assignment, firmware upgrade, configuration file import, etc. All access points support plug-and-play without any separate setup.
Flexible Network Deployment
The HAC200 wireless LAN controller can be used for LAN management, WEB management, or even “Cloud management” without network manager, simplifying the network deployment for various environments.
Access Points Isolation, Built Multiple Wi-Fi Networks
Featured by AP isolation, HAC200 enables APs under management to create multiple SSIDs and isolate them due to different network purpose so that each network connected terminals can’t access to each other, protecting user’s privacy conveniently.
USB 2.0 For Unified Firmware Upgrade
As long as you upload latest AP firmware to storage device and plug it into HAC200’s USB 2.0 port, the controller will automatically detect all AP’s existing firmware version and upgrade them to the latest version, making the AP maintenance more flexible and intelligent.
SSID Binding With VLAN
HAC200 allows different SSID binding with different Tag VLAN and DHCP to provide IP address range in different domain, realizing the real traffic isolation between different wireless networks to guarantee the network security.
- Centralized configuration for multiple access points
- Supports access points management by group
- APs working status monitoring in real time
- Access points auto detect for easy use
- APs binding offers high security without unauthorized access
- Supports maximum of 200 AP connections
- USB 2.0 port for unified firmware upgrade of APs
- Supports manual and scheduled AP reboot
- Supports ByPass Mode for management.
- Supports Local Bridge mode.
- Provides WEB (HTTP and HTTPS) for network management.
- 5 *10/100Mbps LAN Ports
-1 *USB 2.0 port
|Power Supply||- 9V DC / 0.8A|
- RST Button
- 1 *Power,
- 1 *SYS,
- 5 *LAN,
- 1 *USB
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
- 7.2 x 5.1 x 1.1 in. ( 182 x 129.5 x 27mm).
Maximum Number of
- AP Scan
- AP Status
- AP Group Management
- AP Settings
- AP System Management
AC Working Mode
- Local Management
- Remote Management
AC System Management
- Local IP Settings;
- Administrator Settings;
- Time Zone Settings;
- System Configuration;
- Reboot Schedule
- HAC200 AP Controller*1
- Power Adapter *1
- Ethernet Cable *1
- Quick Installation Guide *1
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~50 ℃ (32 ℉~122℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70 ℃ (-40 ℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing