- Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards.
- Up to 150Mbps data rate for Wi-Fi network.
- 5dBi external antenna for wider Wi-Fi coverage.
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA,WPA2,WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK encryption.
- Universal USB2.0 interface for high compatibility.
- Supports Windows 10/8/7/ XP(32/64-bit).
- Easy to install and configure.
- USB 2.0
|- 1 *Wireless|
|Antenna||- 1 *5dBi fixed Antenna|
Dimensions(L x W x H)
- 250 x 18 x 10mm
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11n
- 2.4G: Up to 150Mbps
- < 20dBm
|Wireless Security||- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)|
- 2.4G:11b 11M：-81dBm@8% PER
11g 54M：-68dBm@10% PER
11n HT20 MCS7：-65dBm@10% PER
HT40 MCS7：-62dBm@10% PER
- N160UA Wireless Adapter *1
- Quick Installation Guide *1
- Windows 10 (32/64bits), Windows 8 (32/64bits), Windows 7 (32/64bits), Windows XP (32/64bits)
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~50 ℃ (32 ℉~122℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70 ℃ (-40 ℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
It is suitable for: All TOTOLINK adapters
l Before downloading files. please confirm the hardware version ofyour device and choose the corresponiding driver version
Set up steps
STEP-1: Guide for Hardware Version
For most TOTOLINK adapter, you can see a bar coded stickers at the front of the device, the character string started with Model No.(for example N150UA) and ended with Hardware Version (for example V5.0) is the serial number of your device. See below:
Open browser, enter www.totolink.net Download the required files.
For example, if your hardware version is V5.0 , please download V5 version.
Note: If the hardware version is V1, V1 will be hidden.
STEP-3: Unzip the file, click to install the driver.
STEP-4: Please waiting for a few seconds.
STEP-5: Click"Finish", the driver program is installed successfully.
This FAQ is suitable for: All TOTOLINK adapters.
Application: The procedures in different systems are quite similar, therefore, here takes the procedures in Windows XP for example.
Insert the Resource CD into your CD-ROM drive, the window (Figure 1) will appear. Please choose the model No. (Ex. A1000UA) from the drop-down list and click Install.
Follow the instructions step-by-step to complete Installation.