It is suitable for: EX1200M
This document describes how to extend your Wi-Fi network using the TOTOLINK extender APP. Here is an example of EX1200M.
Set up steps
● Press the reset button/hole on the extender to reset the expander before use.
● Connect your phone to the extender WIFI signal.
Note: The default Wi-Fi name and password are printed on the Wi-Fi card to connect to the extender.
2-1. First, open the APP and click NETX.
2-2. Check Confirm and click NEXT.
2-3. According to actual needs, select the corresponding expansion mode (default: 2.4G → 2.4G and 5G). Here is an example of 2.4G and 5G → 2.4G and 5G (parallel):
❹Select expansion mode: 2.4G and 5G→2.4G and 5G (parallel)
❺Click the “AP Scan” option to search for the corresponding 2.4G wireless network around
❻Enter the extended 2.4G wireless network password
❼Click the “AP Scan” option to search for the corresponding 5G wireless network around
❽Enter the extended 5G wireless network password
❾Click the "Save Settings and Restart" button
2-4. Click “Confirm” in the prompt box that pops up, the extender will restart, and you will see the Wi-Fi name after the reboot.
After the setup is complete, you can move the extender to a different location.
FAQ Common problem
1. Band modes for switching frequency ranges
2. If I want to change the Extender to extend another Wi-Fi network within the range but cannot access its configuration page now, what should I do?
A: Restore the Extender to its factory defaults and then start configuration as needed. To reset the Extender, stick a paper clip into the side panel “RST” hole and hold it for over 5 seconds until the CPU LED flashes quickly.
3. Scan the QR code to download our cell phone App for quick setup.