It is suitable for:
With the popularization of IPV6 technology, 32-bit IPv4 addresses have been exhausted, and IPv6 uses a 128 bit address length to have a larger address space.
Set up steps|
STEP 1: Log in to the wireless router management page
In the browser address bar, enter: itoolink.net. Press the Enter key, and if there is a login password, enter the router management interface login password and click "Login".
Your ISP should have provided the following information:
PPPoE, Dynamic IP (SLAAC/DHCPv6), Pass-Through (Bridge), and Static IP.
Go to Advanced >Network> IPv6.
Case 1: IPv4 Connection Type is “Dynamic IP”
You can choose dynamic IP and apply it here. This situation requires your ISP's support, otherwise dialing will fail. Generally, this type of application scenario is rare
1. IPv4 Connection Type is “PPPoE”
2. When the ISP provides IPV4 to use DHCP for internet access, and IPV6 uses PPPoE for dial-up internet access, you can choose Only IPV6
There Is A Main Router in Front of Your TOTOLINK Wireless Router
1. Select PassThrough for the Internet Connection Type
2. Click Apply.
IPv4 Connection Type is “Static IP”
1. Select Static IP.
2. Manually Enter the Information Provided by Your ISP.
Note: If you do not know what your internet connection type is, contact your ISP or judge according to the already known information provided by your ISP.
3. Click Apply.
STEP 3：Check if IPV6 was successfully obtained
1.You can view the connection status of the router interface IPV6 through advanced settings → home → IPV6 status
2. It can also be achieved through https://www.test-ipv6.com/ Speed measurement IPV6 network